USE CODE HELLO10 FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER



Product Safety

Candle Care & Safety

Trim candle wick to 6mm before lighting. Always keep candle out of reach of pets and children. Never move a lit candle. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Candle container may become hot. At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain. In order to maintain the quality of your candle, store candle in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight. 

Melt Care & Safety

Keep out of reach of pets and children. When burning our melts, follow the instructions outlined by the manufacturer of your warmer. Do not burn melts for excessive periods of time. When melts not in use, store in cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.


Reed/Flower Diffuser Care & Safety

Keep diffuser out of reach of pets and children. Do not swallow. Do not allow liquid to come in to contact with textiles or finished surfaces. Wipe any spills immediately with a damp cloth. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces. Keep away from heat and flame.

 

Whipped Soap, Bath Scrub, Bath Milk, Bath Fizz Care & Safety

Keep out of reach of pets and children. Do not eat. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes does occur, rinse immediately with cool water. If reaction persists, seek medical advice. Allergens may be present - please view the allergen advice for each individual product. Full ingredient list can also be viewed on each individual product. To preserve quality, store in cool dry place below 25°C when not in use.